Transform Your Look: High volume mink lashes are designed with a crisscross pattern and a mixture of straight thick and thin strips for a glamorous yet natural appearance. The ultra fluffy texture gives you a sultry 3D effect that will make your eyes the center of attention.
Perfect False Lash: Just like your natural lashes, these high volume mink lashes are longer towards the center, making them a perfect choice for everyday glam or anytime you want to add that extra "wow" factor to your eyes.
Premium Quality: These Thick Fluffy Soft Eyelash Extension are made with 100% Mink Hair cruelty free quality material for every day use. They come in quality packaging after crossing the whole process of making it in a shining diamond box.
Various uses of false eyelashes
○ Cut it into half, used to stick the back of the eye, suitable for girls with small and round eyes, and have the effect of lengthening the eyes!
○ Cut it into a small piece, for a period of time, use a pair of tweezers to glue it to the root of the eyelashes, natural and cute!
○ Stage makeup and performance (can stick 2-3 at the same time), the eyes are big and thick! Maintenance method of false eyelashes
○ When taking it out of the box, take it out with your fingers in the direction of the eyelashes; when you remove it from the eyes, hold down the middle of the false eyelashes and pull it down quickly. Never drop two or three eyelashes.
○ Used false eyelashes should completely remove the adhesive glue, and cleanly put it into the box; be careful not to stick eye shadow powder, mascara, etc. on the false eyelashes, otherwise it will stain and damage the false eyelashes.
○ When cleaning false eyelashes, use a makeup remover with unloading eye makeup to clean the eyelashes. Gently press and clean the false eyelashes with a cotton pad, starting from the root and then the front end. The action must be light, otherwise it will not be recycled.
How to remove the eyelashes:
○ Gently pick up the bottom line of the eyelashes with a small fingernail, then pinch it with your fingertips and slowly lift it up.
○ Use the thumb and forefinger tip to gently pull the false eyelashes from the inner corner of the eye. The technique should be gentle and careful. Used false eyelashes, remove the adhesive from the top and put them neatly into the box. In this way, the curve of the false eyelashes can be kept constant for multiple use. In addition, be careful not to stick eye shadow powder, mascara, etc. on the false eyelashes, otherwise it will stain and damage the false eyelashes.